Saturday, 19 March 2016

RAINBOW SNIPPETS - March 19-20

For more tantalising snippets from a whole host of authors, see the Rainbow Snippets Facebook group, you won't regret it. There are Snippets to suit every reader.

I've reached the final chapter of Tawny. Between now and next weekend, I'll wrack my brain cell for something else to inflict on my readers in forthcoming sessions of Snippets.

Here's my Snippet from Tawny, Chapter 15:

Melusine's arctic chill melted in a smile as warm as a summer day. "Good," she said. "I hoped you'd say that." Without warning, a fiery spear appeared in her hand and she flung it at him, too swift for him to dodge. Hal's yell of protest rang in his ears, and then the fire struck him. It exploded on his abdomen in an agonising replay of that distant conflict. The force of it lifted him from his feet and hurled him into darkness.

Amazon Link for Tawny HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment