Saturday, 6 February 2016

RAINBOW SNIPPETS - Feb 6-7

Update on Tawny - it's completed and will be going live on March 1st. If anyone would like an ARC to read and give an honest unbiased review on Amazon or Goodreads, either PM me or email me with the format of your choice. I can offer PDF, mobi or epub. [not forgetting that Tawny is the second in a series. But it can be read as a standalone]

Here's my Rainbow Snippet from Chapter 8, and one of my favourite Tawnyisms;

"So, um, can you change into other shapes?" Hal asked the cat. "Do you have a human form?"
Tawny's stare held enough scorn to raise a scorching flush on Hal's face.
No. I am feline, he answered, and might as well have announced his superiority to the world, in both my aspects. Why would I settle for less?
"That told me," Hal muttered over Gryff's chuckle.

For more tantalising snippets from a whole host of authors, see the Rainbow Snippets Facebook group, you won't regret it. There's Snippets to suit every reader.

Tawny is now available for pre-order! 




No comments:

Post a Comment