Saturday, 27 February 2016

RAINBOW SNIPPETS - Feb 27-28

It's getting close to Tawny's release day - Tuesday March 1st -  and I'm increasingly nervous. This is always an anxious time for me, doubly so if I'm self-publishing as I am in this case...

Here's my Rainbow Snippet from Chapter 11.

"Hallan. I am fine. I feel no ill effects from the weavings, but the blood will almost certainly happen again as I push back my limits." Hal made a small unhappy sound and Gryff sought a better explanation. "Weaving magic is like training your body for battle, and I am back to my novice days. I have to strengthen long unused muscles and that will mean pain until I and my magic are in harmony again."

"You need to work on your analogies," Hal said. "That was very nearly as clear as mud."


For more tantalising snippets from a whole host of authors, see the Rainbow Snippets Facebook group, you won't regret it. There's Snippets to suit every reader.


Amazon Pre-order/Sale Link HERE

Gryff's eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment