Saturday, 13 February 2016

RAINBOW SNIPPETS - Feb 13-14

I owe everyone an apology for either not reading/commenting on last week's Snippets, and being so late to respond to the comments left on my post. Mea culpa. I wish I could promise better responses this weekend, but what with Real Life and the overwhelming rewrite, I'm just a bit pushed.

Here's my Rainbow Snippet from Chapter 9. I'd hoped to find something suitable for the Valentine's Weekend, but the chapter didn't cooperate.

 He met Hal's gaze, his regret plain to see. "It grieves me that we must be enemies," he continued. "I would sooner there was friendship between us, if nothing more."

"Gryff," Hal began, but stopped when Gryff touched his fingertips gossamer-light on his lips, as intimate as a kiss. Then Gryff took a single step back and vanished. He didn't fade out, or disappear in a sparkly haze. He simply wasn't there any more.



For more tantalising snippets from a whole host of authors, see the Rainbow Snippets Facebook group, you won't regret it. There's Snippets to suit every reader.


Amazon Pre-order Link HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment