Thursday, 29 January 2015

Housekeeping...

Otherwise known as remembering to update the pages on my website...

The Arriving Soon page needs an update, as do the Work In Progress and the Writing As Chris Power pages. I've been monkeying around in Createspace, so I'll have a few more paperback covers to show off as well.

Then there are the new covers the wonderfully talented Meredith Russell has created for some of my WiPs, and the few I've done myself. I've been clutching them to me for a while now, but as the stories are mostly just outlines, I haven't displayed them. Yet. 

The story nearest completion, if halfway through can be labelled thus, is the second in my Melusine's Cats series - Tawny. It's another beaut from Meredith, but I'll keep him under wraps until I can update the WiP page properly.

Well, that's the meagre amount of news I have so far, and as I can't bring myself to post a blog without pictures, here's a spectacular sunset from the footbridge near my home...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment