Wednesday, 11 April 2012

A Winner!

There were some wonderful responses to my last blog, people sharing their experiences with Autism and its spectrum - thank you so much to everyone who commented. Geek-Boy picked the winner out of the hat, so congratulations to Yvette! The book she chose was The Psychic's Tale - I hope she enjoys reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it *g*.

Autism Awareness continues for the rest of the month with more blogs from some of your favorite authors, and there's the Spectrum Competition being run by Silver Publishing in support of Autism Awareness, and hosted on Silver Publishing's Forum. If you haven't already, register to be a part of the Forum and have a chance at the Awesome Prize.

For more information on Autism, visit the WorldAutism Awareness Facebook page. 

~ * ~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to both you and your grandson! For some reason I did not have this book in my collection, but rest assured I am catching up with all your novels...
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete