Wednesday, 1 February 2012

I'm Back!!!

No thanks to UK2.net, who failed to realise or admit to their error! - that my domain name was officially transferred away from them months ago, and 'expired' my domain name. This, when I have two new books to promote. Since I can no longer use chrisquinton.com, I am now www.chrisquintonwriter.co.uk and may the maggots of a thousand zombies infest UK2's collective genitals.

Normal [hah!] Blogging will resume as soon as I've stopped fuming.

None of this would have been possible without the help of RJ Scott, who in the middle of a hectic writing schedule, dropped everything to help me out. She is a Pearl Beyond Price and I owe her so much.

Also Jewels of the Firmament are the FaceBook friends who leaped up and offered me blog spots to help promo my new releases - you are all wonderful supportive people and I treasure every one of you.

~ * ~

5 comments:

  1. So good to see you back! I've been wondering what happened to your website, what a shame! I don't see how they could do that to you...
    I love all your postings and will bookmark your new site!
    I bought "Fox Hunt" today and plan to relax & read it this weekend! Congrats on the release!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Chris,
    So glad that you're up and running again! Stupid UK2.net.


    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris... UK2Net are idiots... just saying... but never fear... SuperRJ is here... ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris... UK2Net are idiots... just saying... but never fear... SuperRJ is here... ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  5.  Hi, Hon, yes, I'm back, more or less *g*. Hope you enjoy Fox Hunt, and my latest picture post here.

    ReplyDelete