Monday, 23 January 2012

Happy Birthday To Me - and Pressies for Someone

Yes, I'm AHEM years old today - that being somewhere in the region of Old as Dirt *g*, and I thought I'd do something a bit different, like hand out some pressies rather than receive them.

Sooo, three people will win the book of their choice from my Published Titles. As I'm travelling to Yorkshire tomorrow to CatSit for a friend, those names will be chosen at 1200 GMT on Wednesday from comments here and on my Facebook page, by Tarry and Dilly, two matronly Russian Blue ladies.

Go take a look at my Published Titles HERE, and if you see anything that takes your fancy, all you have to do is comment here or on Facebook and give the title of the book you'd like to receive.

On Wednesday January 25th I'll write the names on scraps of paper and let Tarry and Dilly do their thing *g*. But going on what I know of those two ladies [and I use the term loosely], it'll be Tarry doing the choosing while Dilly sits and watches her sister do all the hard work...

I'll be back home on January 31st, all ready to start plugging my two new books, the vampire novel FOX HUNT, and the Sparkle Short Story SULLIVAN'S YARD, both currently poised in the starting blocks on my Coming Soon page HERE.

~ * ~



20 comments:

  1. I didn't have much to pick from considering I've read most of your books already. :-) Fool's Errand looks good, I haven't read that one yet and would very much like to.

    Stacia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since you are one of the six ladies who are the only ones who responded, I'll give you all the book of your choice. I'll get them to you ASAP, but it might not be until tomorrow...

      Thanks for playing *g*

      Delete
    2. Stacia, can you send me your email so I can send you Errand...?

      Chris

      Delete
  2. Whoever said that the 50s are the new 40s was obviously neither. But being 'old as dirt' doesn't mean I should not start falling for a new series, so it would be great to win a copy of FOOL'S ERRAND.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since you are one of the six ladies who are the only ones who responded, I'll give you all the book of your choice. I'll get them to you ASAP, but it might not be until tomorrow...

      Thanks for playing *g*

      Delete
    2. BGryphon, could you send me your email address so I can forward Errand to you?

      Chris

      Delete
    3. Apologies for getting your gender wrong - I should *never* assume from an initial...

      Chris

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! I would love to have a copy of Starfall, it sounds wonderful. Have a good time cat sitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since you are one of the six ladies who are the only ones who responded, I'll give you all the book of your choice. I'll get them to you ASAP, but it might not be until tomorrow...

      Thanks for playing *g*

      Delete
    2. Hi, Sara, STARFALL is on its way to you *g*. Hope you enjoy it.

      Chris

      Delete
  4. Happy b-day may the sun shine you to the path of hapiness and love. SO hard to pick one book but If I get pulled by the kitty I wish for Home and Heart, pdf please.
    Cinders
    crozzy67@nctv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since you are one of the six ladies who are the only ones who responded, I'll give you all the book of your choice. I'll get them to you ASAP, but it might not be until tomorrow...

      Thanks for playing *g*

      Delete
    2. Hi, Cinders, Home and Heart is on its way to the email address you gave above. Hope you enjoy it *g*.

      Chris

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday! Seems like everyone I talk to is having a birthday sometime in January so you have good company!....
    I think the only book of yours I do not own is "Dark Waters" so I'll join in the fun...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since you are one of the six ladies who are the only ones who responded, I'll give you all the book of your choice. I'll get them to you ASAP, but it might not be until tomorrow...

      Thanks for playing *g*

      Delete
    2. Hi, hon, Dark Waters is on its way to you, hope you enjoy it.

      Chris

      Delete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Would love to read Home and Heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since you are one of the six ladies who are the only ones who responded, I'll give you all the book of your choice. I'll get them to you ASAP, but it might not be until tomorrow...

      Thanks for playing *g*

      Delete
    2. Hi, Kate, can you please send me your email address so I can forward Home and Heart to you...

      Chris

      Delete
  7. Can you all please contact me at chris.quintonwriter@ymail.com with your email addresses so I can send you your book choice *g*

    ReplyDelete